EQC Home Care agency is a Pharmacist led and family owned comprehensive service agency serving Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington counties. We are dedicated to providing exceptional, cost effective, family focused care for the client as well as individuals requiring end of life support services. Our goal is to meet the client’s needs in the nurturing environment of their place of residence, minimize the impact of the client’s condition on the family while respecting the role of the family in the care of the client.
We are hiring a recruiter with experience in other aspects of human resources to join our growing Human Resources team. We are looking for a compassionate and dedicated individual who has amazing interpersonal and communication skills! This person must have the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of people from different backgrounds. They will be primarily responsible for the recruiting efforts of our company using internal and external sourcing methods and building a strong workforce that will be the foundation of our company by managing full-cycle recruitment process. This will include onboarding, assisting in training, etc .
This amazing opportunity will have you reporting to the Human Resources manager and working with another recruiter to develop a strong Talent Acquisition team. We are looking for someone with at least 1 year of recruiting experience in addition to other HR functions. The Talent Acquisition will take ownership of our recruitment process from phone screen to day one of employment with EQC. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, can work independently, as well as part of a team and put our candidates’ overall experience first.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $19.00-$23.00 per hour, FT position
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick pay
- Medical Insurance (with vision)
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement (401k) Savings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Screens resumes, and applications to assess applicant qualifications and reviews them with HR Manager and/or hiring manager.
- Engages with candidates as a single point of contact through the recruitment process, promoting a positive candidate experience at every step in the process (sourcing, screening, scheduling)
Conducts screening interviews. Schedules interviews with hiring managers
- Performs reference checks and initiates background investigations, and license verification as necessary.
- Extends verbal job offers to candidates; Coordinates the offer package preparation; obtains the appropriate approvals.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws governing recruiting practices.
- Coordinates and helps administer the onboarding of new employees; provides backup for New Employee Orientation.
- Uses a variety of sourcing resources including: Job boards, recruitment databases, employee referrals, networking, hosting hiring events and attending career fairs.
- Works with local schools in fostering partnerships for students and a channel for future candidates.
- Coordinates the Employee Referral Process
- Assists in updating, editing, and maintaining job descriptions.
- Tracks work anniversaries, birthdays
- Provides HR Support in other areas as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Human Resources Certification – Preferred
- At least 1 year of proven Recruiting/Talent Acquisition experience
- Basic knowledge of recruiting practices including interviewing, reference checks, background checks, and license verification.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Experience in managing applicant tracking systems or databases.
- Familiarity with recruitment marketing strategies
- Ability to work independently and with a small team.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Docs
- Experience organizing and attending hiring events and job fairs; virtual job fair experience a plus
- Authorization to work in the U.S