At Essential Quality Care, our staff members work with you one-on-one to help build a trusting, personal patient-caregiver relationship. We provide a variety of medical and non-medical caregiving services for those who want to live independently but would like support.
Medical Caregiving Services
Our staff will work with you to learn about your goals and challenges. From there, we’ll help you determine the exact in-home nursing care services that you need. Our in-home caregiver services are unique because they allow you to retain a sense of normalcy. Some of our medical caregiving services include:
- Medication management – Depending on your needs our on-staff pharmacist can create a plan to avoid dosing mistakes and our nursing staff can even attend doctor’s appointments with you.
- Nursing care – We create a custom plan for you whether you need extra care to go about your day or are dealing with an injury or illness.
- Administer medication – We help you live with peace of mind knowing that your doctor’s orders are being followed by administrating medications directly and providing reminders.
And much more…
Non-Medical Caregiving Services
Everyone’s needs are different and that’s why we create custom care plans for your goals and budget. We have a wide range of non-medical caregiving services including but not limited to:
- Personal Care – Caregivers help you stay healthy and independent by assisting with dressing, grooming, bathing, and toileting.
Meal Support – Nutrition services include menu planning, meal preparation, grocery shopping, or assistance while running errands to support healthy eating.
- Household Duties – Living independently is easier with help! Caregivers can help with activities of daily living through housekeeping, laundry, shopping and more.
- Activity Assistance – We can support you in activities outside of the home such as community inclusion. We also provide transportation and on-the-go support for appointments, shopping, concerts or lectures, special family events, and more.
We provide in-home caregiving services for those who reside in Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington Counties. Schedule a consultation today to get started with a custom care program.