What Is Occupational Therapy?
Occupational therapy helps you get back to everyday tasks. Our expert occupational therapists help you live safely and productively to do things like personal hygiene, prevent falls and even enjoy hobbies.
What to Expect
Within the comfort of your own home, we meet with you to discuss your needs and goals. At EQC home care, our occupational therapist will:
- Evaluate your home for safety and recommend changes.
- Teach exercise programs to increase joint motion, strength, balance and flexibility.
- Identify equipment needed.
- Educate caregivers and family members.
- Work with you to maximize safety and independence with routine ADLs and IADLs.
We’re Here For You
At EQC home care services, we offer occupational therapy to adults and children. No matter the challenges you or your loved one is facing, we can help. Our goal is to help you live independently and safely in your home. Reach out to us to learn more.