Caring. Consistent. Comfortable.
Personal In-Home Care
- We match clients with caregivers who can best assist their unique needs
- Our experienced care professionals from diverse backgrounds help make clients feel more comfortable.
- Client’s hygiene, companionship, and care needs are met with the highest possible standard.
- Our Occupational therapists are able to assist sensitive requirements including mobility, dementia, and more
- We help elderly and senior clients achieve independent living.
- Our nursing services support residents of assisted and independent living communities.
- EQC’s experienced registered nurses are able to monitor and administer client’s unique medical needs.
Medication Therapy Management
- Our in-house pharmacist and registered nurses review patients’ medications, providing expert advice on optimal intake strategies to ensure optimal results.
- Administration and monitoring are provided by EQC’s experienced in-home nurses.
Making Informed Care Decisions
What services does EQC offer?
In addition to Occupational Therapy, In-Home Care, In-Home Nursing, and Medication Therapy Management, EQC also offers Behavioral and Dementia Services.
We provide quality evidence-based behavioral therapies based on the principles of ABA. Our approach is person-centered, and we promote the value of each person, respect for their autonomy, consideration of their life experiences, and an in-depth understanding of the relationships each person maintains with others and their environment.
Visit our services page for the full list of services and details.
How much do the services cost?
EQC’s basic rates are listed below:
- Initial Assessment and Intake: $360
- Caregiving Services (Personal & Companion Care) starting from $50.00/hr
- Initial Nursing Assessment and Intake: $425
- Direct Nursing starting from $200.00/hr
- Delegation Nursing starting from $180/hr
For more information on pricing, please contact us here.
What payment options do you accept?
We accept Medicaid, Medicare Part B, credit card, bank cheques, cash, and many third-party insurance. Please contact your insurance provider for further details.