Discover a Brighter Future for Your Loved One
Contact Our Behavior Specialists!
Why Choose EQC’s Social Skills Group?
Our groups teach children with autism how to socialize, strengthen communication skills, and build upon their interpersonal skills.
Children Learn in a Fun, Natural Environment
At EQC, our social skills groups help children with Autism learn vital social skills in a natural, safe environment.
- These groups focus on teaching children how to make and keep friends, strengthen communication skills, and build upon their interpersonal skills.
- Social skill groups also target various group skills, such as teamwork, collaboration, and conflict resolution between peers and friends.
- Our therapists encourage positive interactions and social skills through enriched activities and discussions regularly.
- These skills are taught and monitored using the core principles of ABA and overseen by an onsite BCBA.
- Patients do not need to be enrolled in a 1:1 direct therapy program to participate in an ABA social group.
- The social skills groups are covered under most insurance plans.
Our program focuses on teaching a range of skills and is enriched with fun activities and discussions.