EQC Home Care agency is dedicated to providing exceptional, cost effective, family focused care for our clients. Our goal is to meet client’s needs in the nurturing environment of their home, minimizing the impact of the client’s condition on the family and respecting the role of the family in the care of the client.
We are looking for reliable and self-motivated individuals to join our Applied Behavior Analysis team at EQC . We are seeking people who can provide direct therapeutic care to the individuals served by EQABA.
As a member of the EQC team, the Occupational Therapy assistant will champion the company’s overall vision, mission and corporate values, and foster a positive organizational culture and working environment for all contacts at all levels.
- Directly implement skill acquisition and behavior reduction plans developed by a supervising Behavior Analyst consistently.
- Assist in client assessments that have been designed by the supervising Behavior Analyst, when directed to do.
- Collect accurate data for all behavior programs
- Meet regularly with the supervising Behavior Analyst to address any program changes, further training and/or for in-situ supervision.
- Adjust interventions or methods as instructed by BCBA.
- Be responsible for maintaining thorough knowledge and understanding of each intervention in place for every individual on his/her caseload at all times.
- Regularly review treatment plans for all individuals to ensure treatment integrity.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must maintain CBT credentials by completing the CBT Competency Assessment
annually as per state guidelines.
- Must follow policies and procedures; complete delegated tasks on time or notify the appropriate parties if a deadline will not be met and support the organization’s goals and values.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have completed the 40 hours of training, based on the RBT Task List, provided by EQABA.
- Familiarity with electronic devices for data collection
- Successfully complete a criminal background check sexual registry check.
- Exhibit excellent public, employee, client and agency relation skills.
- Demonstrate excellent client service under challenging conditions.
- Ability to take constructive criticism on performance as given by supervisors.
- History of making reliable decisions and effectively communicating with others.
- Bilingual Candidates with fluency in English and Spanish Language preferred.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.