Embark on a journey of fulfillment and purpose at Essential Quality Care! Are you ready to make a real difference in people's lives? If you have a heart for caregiving and a passion for empowering others, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Essential Quality Care is a comprehensive healthcare service agency serving Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington counties in the Portland Metro area. We believe in celebrating and empowering our caregivers so they can deliver the best patient care possible. We do this by providing ongoing training, and also rewarding outstanding efforts and results through bonus and referral programs.
- Flexible Schedule & Attractive Wages!!!
- Competitive Pay ranging from $17 to $20/hr
- Free Medical Benefits (Vision included)
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Plans
- Sick Pay and PTO
- Bonus Opportunities
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Caregiver training provided (Experience is NOT mandatory)
- Work with a diverse team
- AND MORE…..
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries, or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing, and eating
- Remind clients to take prescribed medication
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks, etc.)
- Assist with personal care and hygiene
- Plan and prepare meals
- Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Report any unusual incidents and act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Able to communicate both orally and in writing
- Pass all screening tests, including but not limited to criminal records and LEIE checks
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.