EQC Home Care agency is a Pharmacist led and family owned comprehensive service agency serving Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington counties. We are dedicated to providing exceptional, cost effective, family focused care for the client as well as individuals requiring end of life support services. Our goal is to meet the client’s needs in the nurturing environment of their place of residence, minimize the impact of the client’s condition on the family while respecting the role of the family in the care of the client.
We are looking for a reliable and self-motivated Delegation RN to join our EQC Home Care Agency family! If you’re a caring registered nurse with a passion for teaching and learning, in addition to being an excellent communicator with strong multitasking, organizational skills and the ability to work independently then this is a perfect role for you!
- Perform RN Delegation for assigned staff and communities according to the State Board of Nursing requirements.
- Maintain a good rapport with clients, client’s families, and caregivers.
- Adhere to EQC agreements (HIPAA and Confidentiality) by protecting private information of the clients’, caregivers’, and of the company’s.
- Initiates appropriate Delegation Nurse procedures.
- Documenting and Securing Delegation Paperwork in an Organized Manner.
- Current Oregon Nursing License;
- Associates or Bachelors in Nursing;
- Experience in Delegation Role
- Driver License
- Authorization to Work in the US;
- Be Able to Pass State Background Checks
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.